4.21.2012

365 Days: Weeks 15 & 16


Driving around with my sis.


Thought this would come out better looking, but I was slightly disappointed.
Anyway, this is a pic of my sis and our nephew on her birthday!


In my previous post, I hinted that something out of the ordinary would transpire my week.
I'm sure you could care less, but my family and I took a small two day trip to Branson.
We stayed at a beautiful condo that overlooked a lovely lake, I took a thousand and one pictures,
we collected shells, toured retro shops, and rode in a darling trolley! Such a fun and random
on-the-whim trip...

Branson!


Collecting shells


A quaint shop..


Then lunch at a quaint, lazy cafe..


Walking...


Ice-cream place..


I like to take pictures of random people.


Just your average condo views..


She's so elegant. Even when taking a picture.


Blurry self-portrait...


Rainy day waiting in the car for my mum. Reading and snacking on m&ms..


~Kay A.

Latest Instagrams

© Kailey Annice. Design by FCD.