10.27.2012

auctions








Yesterday I went to an old Arkansas auction in the middle of nowhere with two of my sisters, brother-in-law and niece. We drove along an old country road with blaring worship music. We cheered and clapped every time we passed a Romney/Ryan yard sign. We slowed the car down let a passing deer go by. We took pictures of sleeping elderly men. We bid on fishing poles and such. And watched as Arkansas unraveled her true colors. Readers, I live in an eccentric state, to be sure...

Have a good day!

3 comments

  1. Darling post!
    To answer your question, I do not normally edit, other than to make collages which I do on Paint.net. The photos in the most recent post were unedited.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I'd love to go to a real auction some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that looks and sounds just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Kailey Annice. Design by FCD.