12.18.2012

christmas time

(scroll down a bit and click play on the music box to the right)



This past week I, along with my family, traveled to Texas to see family.  We baked cookies and pies, ate at quaint cafes, talked, laughed, and ate way too much sugar.  Let's just say my 1200 calorie limit has been exceeded many times this week..

But that's just part of Christmas time, right?

P.S. My apologies for the dark quality of some of these pictures.  I had my camera set on a quirky setting.

4 comments

  1. Just found your blog and I love it! It's great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shots!!! It's always cool to find a new fellow photography lover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've liked looking at your blog and pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ilvoethis! especially the 1st picture:)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Kailey Annice. Design by FCD.