9.08.2013

roadtrips - travel - big cities - wanderlust


Minnesota  


The most glorious 7th floor sunset I've ever seen.  


Exploring an old house and it's gorgeous grounds  


Skyway views    (May I just say it's the weirdest feeling being able to walk above moving cars?)


19th floor city views  


An evening city walk  


The roadtrip back to my little town  



Last week my family and I road tripped to Minnesota and... I took way too many pictures.  But, I really enjoyed the experience of big city life and people watching and northern accents.  And tennis. (I know that has nothing to do with Minnesota travels, but-eh, anyway).  

I like roadtrips and travel and big cities and... I think I've contracted wanderlust. 
oh, and off topic, are any of you tennis fans?  If so, I think we should be best friends.

1 comment

  1. traveling to busy cities is always such an excitement to me because I live more so on the edge of a small town. the busyness & extent of it all is fun to take in & explore!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Kailey Annice. Design by FCD.